Member Trip to Bellagio, Italy – Painting with Janet Nunn
The trip to Italy features painting instruction with one of our favorite teachers, Janet Nunn, one night in Milan and seven nights on Lake Como in the beautiful town of Bellagio. Over the course of the week we will explore the town and gardens of Bellagio, travel by ferry to a small fishing village and to the gardens of Villa Monastero, built in the 13th century by Cistercian monks. A full breakfast buffet is included each morning and we will enjoy Italian wine dinners the first and last night while in Bellagio. Ciao!!
Friday, April 27, 2018 through Saturday, May 5, 2018
Double Occupancy $1995 per person (without painting instruction deduct $200)
Single Occupancy $2645 per person (without painting instruction deduct $200)
· One night hotel stay in Milan, including tourist tax
· Transportation from hotel in Milan to Bellagio
· Services of Raffaele Nobile owner of Tuscany in the Frame as our Tour Guide while in Bellagio https://tuscanyintheframe.com/
· Four days of painting instruction with Janet Nunnhttp://www.janetnunnwatercolors.com/
· Seven nights at the lakefront Hotel Metropole Bellagio, including tourist tax http://www.albergometropole.it/
· Eight breakfasts and two wine dinners
· Lake Como ferry tickets
· Transportation to the airport/train station in Milan
Space on the trip to Italy is very limited and will sell out fast! A $1,000 deposit (per person) for double occupancy and $1,300 (per person) for single occupancy will be due at the time of the reservation with the remaining balance due by January 31, 2018. The deposit is non-refundable after December 31, 2017.
Air transportation is not included. We are working with Table Mountain Travel to provide you with access to group airfares and trip extensions to additional travel destinations in Italy.
We strongly advise that you take out adequate travel insurance. Please note that Foothills Art Center cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to your luggage or personal property, nor for any other loss, damage, inconvenience, delay, illness, fatal or other injury, suffered by you as a result of making a reservation, or during your trip. This is a good website to compare travel insurance policies https://www.squaremouth.com/travel-insurance-quotes.