During this 4-session class, we will cover many aspects of the poured acrylic painting technique. We will discuss paint recipes, pouring mediums and additives. We will also learn about different methods of pouring paint and explore the results of each method. Students will have the opportunity to try each technique and will develop their own individual style. This is a fun, messy class, so students should be prepared to get their hands dirty! All materials will be supplied for the first class.
- Petersen Classroom
- Pam Fortner
- Saturday, April 21, 2018 @ 10am-4pm
- Sunday, April 22, 2018 @ 10am-4pm
- Saturday, April 28, 2018 @ 10am-4pm
- Sunday, April 29, 2018 @ 10am-12pm
- Non member $235/ Member $200 + $15 materials fee