1. Untitled, Turgo Bastien 28" x 8.5" x 5" donated by Patricia Rucker valued at $350
Turgo Bastien, original founder of Art Creation Foundation for Children, is an artist of Haitian descent. His work transcends his culture, spiritual essence and life experiences to present a global vision of truth and reality. Read more: http://www.turgobastien.com/biography/
2. Puerto Vallarta Mexico, 8 days/7 nights donated by Terrey and James Harrod valued at $3,000
Enjoy 8 days and 7 nights at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta - a tropical beach paradise. Miles of wooden pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities: a Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course; luxury spas, salons, and fitness centers; high-end boutique shopping; nightly entertainment; over 20 world-class restaurants; stunning pools; an Aqua Park with a Lazy River, and activities for the whole family. Your room at the Grand Luxxe includes 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and washer/dryer for your extended stay. Must be booked one year in advance. Does not include air travel, ground transportation, or additional expenses.
3. Untitled, Ratindra Das, watercolor 28" x 35" donated by Patricia Rucker valued at $550
4. Untitled, Frank Franeese, watercolor 22" x 28" donated by Patricia Rucker valued at $600
5. Stacking Rocks 2, Pamela Gilmore Hake, acrylic and charcoal 30" x 24" donated by the artist valued at $900
6. Rinconada Rio Grande Retreat donated by Chris and Marion Herald valued at $800
Enjoy 5 days and 4 nights for up to 6 people just 20 minutes south of Taos in the village of Rinconada situated in the heart of northern New Mexico, between Taos and Santa Fe, right on the banks of the Rio Grande River. Must be booked between January 1 to May 31, 2018 based on availability. During the winter you have the opportunity to ski at five different ski areas within an hour's travel time and in the spring thousands of flowers are in bloom. Click here to learn more.
7. $300 at 303 Beauty Bar donated by Tara Danielle Dominguez
8. Tent Rocks Tree, Howard Harris, photo-based mixed media 24" x 20" donated by the Artist valued at $1,400
9. Vienna Morning, Randy Hale, watercolor 11" x 16" donated by the Artist valued at $900
Dramatic use of light in Randy’s watercolor paintings most often defines his work. With light and shadow providing definition to form, and gesture offering clues, he creates a visual story in which the viewer participates by filling in imagined detail. This interplay between the artist and viewer is a key element that brings an understated strength to his painting.
10. At Home on the Range, Jane Christie, pastel 9" x 12" donated by the Artist valued at $675
Jane Christie has been an active artist practically all of her life. She studied art at the Atlanta High Museum of Art, University of Georgia, Denver Art Museum, Foothills Art Center, Center for the Arts Evergreen and Art Students League of Denver. Jane has taught workshops at Saks Galleries, Foothills Art Center, Center for the Arts Evergreen and she teaches private lessons.
Jane's pastel paintings not only reflect her love of nature, but her love of color, light, and the impressionistic style. Her goal is to share her artistic passion and love of art through the paintings she creates.
11. Private Art Lessons with Steve Griggs donated by the Artist valued at $300
Release your inner artist with private painting lessons from Steve Griggs. Includes 2, 3 hour sessions (6 hours total).
My earliest painting influences and inspirations came from the Great Lakes region where I grew up. Thorough out my lifetime I have been enamored of boats. Sailing vessels, lake freighters, military frigates; any type of boat has captured my imagination and provided rich opportunities for painting. In addition to boats, I also paint landscapes and cityscapes, inspired by a variety of locations.
I frequently display and sell work in local, state, regional, national, and/or international shows. I offer workshops, demonstrations, and salons, as well as individual and small group painting lessons to help other artists understand my unique style. My students range from the very inexperienced artist to the professional painter. My paintings can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and at my website http://stevegriggswatercolor.com.
12. $300 at 303 Beauty Bar donated by Alicia Peacock
19. 50-person Picnic or Party at Pine Tree Park Recreation Area donated by John Hermanussen valued at $500+
Historic Pine Tree Park Recreation Area is located on Lookout Mountain near Golden Colorado. This package includes the use of: Yard, 10 Picnic Tables, Fire Pit, Wraparound Porch, and kitchen/dining/family rooms. 2 sets cornhole and horseshoe pits also included. Guest must provide a $500 security deposit. The donation is valid for anytime the property is available except for Holiday weekends.
20. Counter Weight, Arleta Pech donated by the Artist valued at $5,200
Read more about Arleta here.
21. Riverhaven 2007 Riverrock Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Case donated by Greg Elliot valued at $408
This 100% estate-grown Cabernet carries some of the identifying aromas of the Rocks, a part of Walla Walla where vineyards are planted on a dry river bed. Hints of earth, clay and chocolate make a lively introduction to a wine loaded with cherry and currant fruit flavors. The wine spent 20 months in French oak, but the barrel scents and flavors are handled lightly; the fruit is the star of this show. A fine debut.
22. Custom Virgil Arellano Leather Satchel donated by Sherry McEachran valued at $600
Custom leather satchel designed and made by Virgil Arellano.
23. Taos Dust Devil, Patricia Rucker, acrylic 20" x 20" donated by the Artist valued at $450